True story A friend’s teenage son sat down at their kitchen table at 10 o’clock at night and poured himself some cereal. His mother asked him if he wanted some more dinner, as there was some left over in the fridge. He told her that he wasn’t really hungry but that he had to leave… Continue reading The Fabulous Friday Funnies
"The first case of mad cow disease since 2006 was discovered here in the United States. The good news, since the cow is in California, instead of putting the cow down, they are going to enroll him in anger management classes." -Jay Leno
Bob moved in with his girlfriend and her enormous collection of old magazines. They took up an entire room. Her girlfriend is fond of playing online slots that is why she loved claiming slot deposit bonuses every time she encountered one. “It’s me or the magazines,” Bob insisted. When she refused to part with any… Continue reading The Fabulous Friday Funnies
"A new survey reported that 40 percent of people think it’s a good idea to get engaged on Valentines Day. The other 60 percent were men." -Conan O’Brien I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler… Continue reading Fabulous Friday Funnies
Our son Adam is 43 today. When he was five we got the dreaded question ," Where did I come from ? " back then I really wanted to tell him to wait till his Dad came home.However the experts of the time advised explaining it all in that age group lanuage truthfully.So I went… Continue reading The Fabulous Friday Funnies
For Lexophiles To write with a broken pencil is pointless. When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A. The batteries were given out free of charge. A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
On the last day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher. The florist’s son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers. The candy-store owner’s daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy. Then the liquor-store owner’s son brought up a big, heavy box. The teacher lifted it up and noticed that it… Continue reading The Fabulous Friday Funnies
A middle-aged man asked the Trainer in the gym:"IF I wanted to impress that beautiful girl, which machine should I use?"The Trainer smiling replies:" The ATM machine outside the gym…" "Give a man a fish and you feed him for the day.Teach him to use the Net and he won’t bother you for weeks."
Taken from a question and answer style internal news story following the Canterbury earthquake in February. “Two chaps were walking towards me down Hereford street in the direct aftermath of the earthquake. One of them looked devastated, and his mate was consoling him with the words “You’ll just have to get used to it, she’s… Continue reading Fabulous Friday Funnies
Did you know that a recent study shows that 6 out of the 7 dwarfs are not happy Sky news report. The USA have intensified their attack on Libya.They sent in another 3 ships – 2 full of sand and one full of cement..it was a mortar attack.